Monday, August 23, 2010

A Confession...

I, uh, have to confess that I find Barney Frank's primary opponent to be, uh, pretty damn hot. There, I said it... the dark, smallish, and very good-looking congressional candidate has some intriguing platforms. Well, she calls for bringing back the protections of the Glass-Steagall Act (I'd link, but all the links seem to lead to LaRouche-y sites), which makes a lot of sense.

She also wants to kick off an exploration/colonization effort to do to the red men of Mars what was done to their copper-complected counterparts here on Earth. That's actually interesting- I've read Zubrin's The Case for Mars: The Plan to Settle the Red Planet and Why We Must (emphasis mine). I'd be more interested in probing Venus... sure I know the superhot surface temperatures pose a problem for potential homesteaders, but I think terraforming could be started with current technology- probes in low-orbit could introduce cyanobacteria to the atmosphere to reduce the carbon dioxide content through photosynthesis. In fact, I'd like to show Ms. Brown my etchings of vaguely zeppelin-shaped probes, spewing microscopic life into the sultry domain of Venus.

What ho? She believes that Barney Frank, like President Obama, is merely a pawn for Britannia's huns. While I am wary of perfidious Albion's, uh, perfidy, Barney Frank sounds like he's more likely to be working for Brooklyn's hegemony, better check on that Bernie Sanders guy while we're at it...

It's too bad that work and travel time prevented me from attending last Friday's weenie roast fundraiser, because I'd like to meet this girl. She's cute as hell, smart as a whip, and totally off her rocker- baby, oh, baby, that's what I like! I just wonder if she has a hot temper and a wicked throwing arm.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Those Larouchies.

What are they going to do when they don't have the Q.O.E. to kick around anymore?
~

Substance McGravitas said...

Here you go, perv.

TruculentandUnreliable said...

Dude.

GET. HELP.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Here you go, perv.

I don't hear her talking about Mars, but she does sound like the Princess of Helium.