Monday, October 18, 2010

Uh... The New Post is a Couple of Posts Back

I finally got around to publishing the post-lecture recap from last week's Secret Science Club lecture. That being said, tonight the Imagine Science Film Festival comes to Gowanus paradise The Bell House. A very tired Bastard (yeah, it's been another yerba mate fueled all-nighter) will drag his ass to Brooklyn for the festival.

Also, I want to take some time to extend my best wishes to Ned and the lovely Mrs. B. I've been playing catch-up lately, so I am late to the game on this one. All the best to the Beaumonts.

4 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Hey! who gave B^4 the keys to the time ma-sheen?

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Don't worry, we'll get 'em back when he crashes.
~

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

Well wouldn't you already be about to have been getting them soon then?

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Already will having been done, D-K W.