Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nothing to Protect Me From Robots

Last week, I, like many of my blogroll members, got rid of captcha because it got too goddamn annoying. Why the hell would any administrator arrange it so the real word was clearly legible while the nonsense word, the word that is harder to suss out, is a horrid blur? Uh, I may have answered my own question. Well, since then, I've been getting a slow but steady trickle of spam. Most of it I delete out of hand, but these two had a weird poetry to them- I've bolded the parts I found funniest:


Bed linen lawyers representing the US Army analyst accused of leaking superintendence secrets procure asked the investigating policeman. The beseech came as Foot-soldier Bradley Manning, 23, appeared at a military court during the main time. He faces 22 charges of obtaining and distributing direction secrets - which he allegedly leaked to anti-secrecy locate Wikileaks. The Article 32 hearing ordain adjudge whether Pte Manning is to wood trial. The hearing offers the oldest inadvertent an eye to his screen get to on the today their turns entirely that since he was arrested in Iraq in May 2010 and placed in military custody. It is bewitching role down the pilot of impervious security at an army disgraceful at Fort Meade, Maryland.

Spam News Service, who knew?

I've replaced the name of the coffee advertised here with Folger's crystals so as not to have the spammer score a victory:


(Advertised Coffee) will be the commonest and riotous road to have a good mug of coffee. All you have to complete is play the pod and begin the manages . Then you'll have your cup in under 3 minutes. No mess, no fuss. What you regard to be the (Advertised Coffee) are not the same for the subsequent person. In other words, Some Consumers are on a tight budget and need to buy the brassy coffee. On the other hand, Some peoples can not let their brand go and will do whatever it takes to get their hands thereon but they still want a deal . Do you e'er ask yourself (REDACTED) where to buy (Advertised Coffee)? If you do then you shouldnt simply sit by idly, you will need to look for roughly until you find the absolute right place to buy (Advertised Coffee)

10 comments:

wiley said...

That hurts. I think it may cause brain damage, trying to make sense out of that mess.

Smut Clyde said...

JanusSpam!

Why the hell would any administrator arrange it so the real word was clearly legible while the nonsense word, the word that is harder to suss out, is a horrid blur?

The rationale is explained here.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Unprotected.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Don't talk about the fnords!
~

Smut Clyde said...

Luis is a passive-aggressive ass-hat.

But wiley, he has called you a 'collaborator'! That makes you an enthusiastic member of the team, now, not merely an unpaid stranger reluctantly performing a task as the price for using an otherwise-free service! Why can't you realise that?!

wiley said...

That's as bad as employers who tell workers how wonderful they are while they screw 'em. Polls show workers would rather they just get screwed.

Brando said...

It reminds me of Vogon poetry.

Nomi said...

I have received some Spam that was so polite and moderate of length, that I left it for others to enjoy...

Substance McGravitas said...

I got some on-topic pet-store spam that I kept.

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward
for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


my web blog taucherbrillen mit stärke