Sunday, December 23, 2012

Taking a Holiday Breather

I set this one up last night, before leaving work. Today, I will be hanging out with my sarcastic sister, her husband, and my two nephews, Boy A and Boy B. My brother-in-law needed to get the hell out of Dodge Georgia, and decided that a trip to NYC was in order. I figure we'll hang out, maybe hit the Metropolitan Museum of Art (those crumb-bums hit the Museum of Natural History today while I was stuck at work). We also plan to hit Rolf's Restaurant, where Christmas goes insane. Since I'll be goofing off, I figure I'd post a Christmas video.

Here's The Season's Upon Us, the new single by The Dropkick Murphys... sure, they're from the Boston area, but I posted the Greatest New York City Christmas Song last year:





ZRM posted this one last week... I won't let that ruin Christmas for me.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Zombies steal Christmas?
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Zombies steal Christmas?

Nah, just blog entries!

They just eat Tiny Tim's BRANES.

His palsied little leg wasn't enough!

Have fun, Mr. Bastard!!

Thanks, I love Christmas so much, I'm totally forgetting to wage war on it.

Smut Clyde said...

I Am Scrooge.