Thursday, March 21, 2013

It Didn't Work Out so Well the Last Time

Yeah, I know my last attempt to enlist the services of a guest blogger didn't turn out so well, but that was months ago and, besides, I pretty much cribbed a post yesterday from an astute commentor on another blog. Maybe it's time to bring on a guest blogger again... Fred is a lot less nutso than his rambunctious sister, I think he'll work out:





What, you want to be paid? Don't you think that the exposure you'd get from this post would be good for your career? Okay, the publicity is not enough, I'll pay you. Here, here's some milk, but you'll have to split it with your sister:





Whoa, now, why are you two giving me such a jaundiced eye? Yeah, you're upset I made the two of you split a bowl of milk, but it's a damn sight more than Ariana Huffington would pay you:





10 comments:

OBS said...

Admit it, you relented and gave them ear scritches too, didn't you? You big softy.

Rev. paleotectonics said...

Those is a coupla cuties!

Way back when I was a first time cat owner, peer-pressured into it, NOT KNOWING ANY BETTER (for the record), and undergoing one of my cyclical attempts to get healthy, I gave my first cat a plate of soymilk.

For the next couple days, Helen would have fit in fine in the Old West.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Admit it, you relented and gave them ear scritches too, didn't you? You big softy.

To confess, they should have been mousing in another building on-site, but they "convinced" me to let them into my office.

Way back when I was a first time cat owner, peer-pressured into it, NOT KNOWING ANY BETTER (for the record), and undergoing one of my cyclical attempts to get healthy, I gave my first cat a plate of soymilk.

That's hilarious! I don't think I could pull this off with my co-worker kittehs.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

What a great face he has!
~

Smut Clyde said...

Helpful Siamese is helpful.

Smut Clyde said...

Didja see this link over at Roy's place?
http://wonkette.com/504574/here-let-the-atlantic-explain-at-you-about-why-they-do-not-pay-people-for-their-work

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

What a great face he has!

He's a handsome beast.

Helpful Siamese is helpful.

Hilarious, our family cat, Chuck, used to love to plop himself down on books and newspapers.

Didja see this link over at Roy's place?

I actually saw it over at Tengrain's place.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glennis said...

He looks contemplative. I say give him a try!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

He looks contemplative. I say give him a try!

He needs glasses, maybe a pipe.