Monday, December 23, 2013

I Celebrate it Year Round!

So, today is Festivus, a "holiday" characterized by the airing of grievances and feats of strength. Meh, I air my grievances on this blog on a regular basis and go to a dojo to get my "feats of strength" card punched. Why limit these activities to one day?

Speaking about airings of grievances and feats of strength, I just discovered the hilarious "Jane Austen's Fight Club":





For those of you celebrating Festivus, have a productive one... what adjective does one use to describe such a holiday? "Merry" or "Happy" don't fit. Cathartic Festivus?

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'll be putting up Festivus Animals if I get around to it.

I still gots to buy some presents...
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I still gots to buy some presents...

By which you mean booze, amirite?

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Here's a Festivus present.

(You can use it if you want, I'm not going to post it meself.)
~

Jim H. said...

Festivus for the rest of us to you, too!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Here's a Festivus present.

Those are some feats of strength!

Festivus for the rest of us to you, too!

Thank you! May your grievances be addressed!