Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Grifter or Troll? Yes

I missed last night's post-primary speech (*glug glug*) by Donald Trump, but I checked the news today and, boy, the damn thing took a bizarre turn:





This bizarre little display is surely a rebuttal to Mitt Romney's jibes at Trump's business acumen:


There's Trump Magazine and Trump Vodka and Trump Steaks, and Trump Mortgage? A business genius he is not."


Here's where it gets really weird, though... the majority of the products Trump displayed weren't his products. For a bit of delicious, premium aged irony, the steaks on display were from a company named "Bush Brothers Provisions". Seeing how Trump cooked one Bush brother in public, I think I'll pass on any of Trump's steaks... I'm not a fan of the Great Old Donner Party.

4 comments:

M. Bouffant said...

Greetings from the Cannibal State!

Read a piece, possibly in the WaPo, can't be arsed, about the Trump Mortgage scam & Der Drumpferer's pronouncements thereon before the big crash.

I'm not getting any less cynical.

mikey said...

Once again, we see it for what it was, while his drooling rabble of mouth-breathing supporters see it as "Yes, I was greedy, I was always looking for a fast buck. The difference now is instead of being greedy for me, I want to be greedy for America!"

They have made it abundantly clear that they don't care about any of this. They want someone who will break things and hurt people and MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...


I'm not getting any less cynical.

Don't you ever change.

They have made it abundantly clear that they don't care about any of this. They want someone who will break things and hurt people and MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.

Yeah, they don't care if they are hurt themselves as long as someone else gets it worse. I'm reminded of a gallows joke about a bitter man who finds a leprechaun which tells him that he'll grant a wish, but the man's neighbor will get twice as much as he gets. The man tells the leprechaun, "I wish you'd poke out one of my eyes."

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Trump Trump Trump Trumpitty Trump!
~