Tuesday, July 5, 2016

'Lady' Liberty?

OOF, just when I think that the public discourse can't get any stupider, I read about the Fox and Friends team running a bit on speculation that the Statue of Liberty may depict a man, and that the Frenchies may have 'pulled a fast one' on the good ol' U.S. of A. Oh, the Gaul of those French people! Anywhere, here's the whole stupid segment:





It's been a long time since I've heard anyone obsessing over what the Statue of Liberty has got under that robe:





Of, course, that was a joke, and a mighty fine one... one of my all-time favorites by XTC.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

A fish rots from the head.

And FAUX News rots from the Roger Ailes.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

As gross as I think Gretchen is, I hope she takes Ailes, Doocy, and Murdoch to the cleaners.