Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Seems Legit

Okay, I've gotten a couple of comments from an outfit claiming to be from New York Times©... uh, shouldn't that be a trademark? Anyway, it's for a modeling gig, albeit a 'furry' one:


Hey this is the New York times©, we were wondering if you would be interested in modeling for a magazine cover, all you would have to do is come dressed as a tiger man, thank you, send application @newyorktimes.com®


They even sent a follow-up:


Hey this is NYT©, we were wondering if you are still up for that tiger man gig?


Oddly enough, the 'Paper of Record' seems to have a very odd profile:


On Blogger since October 2017

Profile views - 3



What could possibly go wrong with sending in an application?

4 comments:

Harry Hamid said...

Seems legit. And hey, if they're that serious about pursuing you for a gig, then just think of the opportunities it could open up.

Sirius Lunacy said...

Interesting, I always thought of you as more of a puma man type.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I could be the next big furry model, Harry.

I dunno, SL, I used to wear New Balance until the neo-Nazi movement claimed the brand for their own.

mikey said...

Wait. What?

Is that just being funny (gawd I hope so) or did you really let the nazis take away your choice in footwear?

Please tell me you didn't...